10/28/2010

If negativity breeds negativity then my negetivities are humping like bunnies

I am pooped.

Again I sat out many postures. I held back and had energy to spare by the end of class- which was cool because I 'saw' a little progress in Janushirasana with Paschimotthanasana (Head to Knee Pose). That came out of left field because I HATE that one. My body does NOT like to bend forward in that way.

Stomach Savasana (Dead body pose) was divine. I let my body sink into the floor for the full spine strengthening series (all about the healing today). The heat felt so peaceful and healthy. I just lay their and let my sore spine soak it up.

Dandayamana-Bibhaktapada-Janushirasana (Standing Separate Leg Head to Knee Pose ) was amazing. With all of my reserved strength, I was able to really dig deep in that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment