6/01/2010

Training the mind

I have only been officially on break from Bikram's for two days. But it is two days of knowing I cannot go. It is different than saying, I should go today then not going- it is a full on break while I heal. My goal here is to study and finish my degree but I am so extremely distracted.

It is feels impossible for me to focus on one thing at a time when I have a two monitors connected to the internet and the world at my fingertips. I cannot seem to focus. Why do I refuse to work on the task in front of me but volunteer for all of the others? Maybe I am being to hard on myself- but being home alone all day drives me crazy.

I do feel like I am headed in the right direction, I get lost between the small steps and find frustration that the end goal isn't yet achieved. Staying in the moment. Training my mind. Everyday. Determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment