11/05/2010

Start your engines

I have the doctors go ahead to try a class next week.
Woohoo!
In the meantime, this article gets me all fired up.
It is a timely and appropriate article written by a good friend of mine.
Yogaphobia

Get ready to get your panties in a wad.

My thoughts on it are:
Yoga means something different to all of us. As a individuals in our culture and society, we get to pick and choose which yoga is right for us. I don't believe yoga is a religion. I don't believe that at all... I think it is more a spirituality.

I suppose there is a fine line there- but there IS a difference.
All roads lead to the same God. Yoga isn't necessarily a road, it is just a way to prepare yourself to step onto whatever road you choose.

That's how I see it. Tough stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment