9/30/2010

A dance partner

The room was packed. I was ONE foot from my neighbor... and I loved it. I don't know if the feeling was mutual but I really fed off her energy and had an amazing class. I hope she got something from me too.

With the seasonal temperature changing outside, the heat and humidity in the room is off. So it was a little cool in there today.

Good Class. My Janushirasana with Paschimotthanasana ( Head to Knee pose) was strong. I was able to flex my heal off the ground on both sides, elbows bent, forehead to knee, throat choked. I tapped into the way my body worked against itself- for itself- to compress.

I started to bend my elbows on the second set and left side of Dandayamana Janushirasana (Standing Head to Knee). Progress is a long time coming in that one. I am not confident that I will be able to repeat this step forward again so I will be happy with today.

Beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment